Backdating child tax

You will need to sign-in or register for an account to submit your application.When you have signed into My Harrow Account select the link to your claim reference number to report the change.The following list gives examples of changes you need to tell us about: This is not an exhaustive list, these are only examples of changes you need to tell us about.If you are in any doubt whether we need to know or not, give us the details.Changes you need to tell us about You will need to tell us if there is a change in your: Rent or change of address Temporary absence If you will be away from your property for a length of time, please tell us before you leave.From 28 July 2016, the length of time you can be away from home before your Housing Benefit is affected is changing.

If you do not tell us about a change of circumstances within one calendar month of the change, and the change results in an increase in your housing benefit and/or council tax support, then you could lose out on money.When should you report the change You must tell the benefits service within one calendar month of the date of the change.If you report the change after one calender month has passed, and you are entitled to more housing benefit, you will only be awarded the additional housing benefit from the Monday after you reported the change.To advise us of a change you can use the change of circumstances form.

If you are requested to provide supporting documentary evidence in respect of your benefit claim you can do so by completing our online form and attaching the documents.

If you or your partner is self-employed, we need your accounts for the last financial year or, if you have been trading for less than 6 months, a summary of your trading records so far. You may need you to complete a Self-employed certificate.